Monday, October 27, 2008

Garion's Tree


Imagine our surprise when we hiked to the top of a hill on Urupukupuku Island, turned down the path, and came upon the Vale and Garion’s Tree!!! Isn’t this just the tree you’ve always imagined in your mind when reading about the Vale? I could have sat upon that bench for the rest of my life. (Or maybe only until my next meal anyway….)

If you haven’t read a series of books called “The Belgariad” by David Eddings, you should do so immediately. They are my favorite books ever, follwed closely by his second series “The Mallorean” which chronicles the lives of the same characters

1 comment:

Michelle Heuer said...

Wow the pics are so good!! I love the tree. I have not read that series yet but it is on my list.
Sounds like you are haveing a good time so far!